Tamworth roofing contractors in New South Wales
- Address:17 Rawson Ave, Tamworth NSW 2340, Australia
- Phone: +61 2 6766 3795
- Zip Code:2340
- Address:Tamworth NSW 2340, Australia
- Phone: +61 419 998 746
- Zip Code:2340
- Address:67 Darling St, East Tamworth NSW 2340, Australia
- Phone: +61 2 6766 4067
- Zip Code:2340
Broken, Missing or Damaged Shingles - Repair these inexpensive roofing troubles quickly before expensive roof leaks have a chance to happen.
- Cracked, Split or Peeling Sealants - These areas of the roof tend to quickly decay due to their shorter lifespan and should be inspected regularly to prevent roof leaks.
- Rust or Other Heavy Discolorations - Stains and other dark marks can be a sure sign that roofing sealants or flashing troubles are just right around the corner.
- Damaged Soffit and Fascia - Aluminum/vinyl soffit and fascia can be damaged in high winds and storms easily. Check for problems regularly to prevent future roof leaks.
- Clogged or Misaligned Gutters - When gutters and downspouts are clogged with debris or improperly installed, they can cause roof leaks. Be sure to inspect these areas often to prevent expensive roof repairs.
- Window, Siding and Door Leaks - Often overlooked, these sections of your home or business can act like a roof leak, but can end up costing you a fortune if not taken care of right away.
If your roof is leaking, it’s going to be more than just a big mess leaks are left alone unabated. Use these tips for finding roof leaks and stop them now before they have a chance to become a more costly roof repair project down the road.
Whether you own a home or a business in Australia, you can bet that an asphalt shingle roof covers and protects it. The average age of the typical shingle roof can range anywhere from 10-15 years, depending upon the weather conditions they are subjected to and the materials used in the installation. One of the best ways to extend that lifespan as long as possible is through the use of preventative roof repairs, general maintenance and an annual roofing inspection. Without these three important aspects of building care, you can bet that an emergency roof repair will strike you sooner or later. Even the tiniest of roof leaks are a serious threat to your home or business. That’s because when water enters the warm and dark recesses of your attics, walls and ceiling insulation, mold, fungus and mildew can begin to form and grow.
Repair Leaks Right Away
Even if you’ve never experienced a roof leak before, you can imagine the mess and headache it must be to hire a roofer on the spot to make the repairs so you can clean up the mess. But what most people don’t realize is that when a roof leak occurs on your Tamworth home or businesses roof, mold, mildew and fungus can form within 36 hours after water enters the structure. Unseen and hidden damages that are left alone have a chance to make a simple one day repair turn into a month long remodeling project very easily. If you notice a roof leak or signs of one; don’t let problems spiral out of control by waiting. Call a professional roof repair troubleshooter today and save yourself the headache and hassle of expensive roof leak repairs.