Richardson roofing contractors in Saskatchewan
Broken, Missing or Damaged Shingles - Repair these inexpensive roofing troubles quickly before expensive roof leaks have a chance to happen.
- Cracked, Split or Peeling Sealants - These areas of the roof tend to quickly decay due to their shorter lifespan and should be inspected regularly to prevent roof leaks.
- Rust or Other Heavy Discolorations - Stains and other dark marks can be a sure sign that roofing sealants or flashing troubles are just right around the corner.
- Damaged Soffit and Fascia - Aluminum/vinyl soffit and fascia can be damaged in high winds and storms easily. Check for problems regularly to prevent future roof leaks.
- Clogged or Misaligned Gutters - When gutters and downspouts are clogged with debris or improperly installed, they can cause roof leaks. Be sure to inspect these areas often to prevent expensive roof repairs.
- Window, Siding and Door Leaks - Often overlooked, these sections of your home or business can act like a roof leak, but can end up costing you a fortune if not taken care of right away.
Never climb on your own roof and inspect the structure, as this can be a dangerous and even deadly task if you don’t have the proper training and safety equipment. Be sure your roofers perform a complete and thorough roof inspection before they provide you with a bid for any emergency roof repairs; otherwise you may get stuck with a high priced and unnecessary roof replacement. Call us right away or fill out the box in the upper right hand corner of your screen for a free roof inspection and no obligation estimate today and you can be sure we’ll help you keep your next shingle repair as cheap as possible.
Whether you own a home or a business in Canada, you can bet that an asphalt shingle roof covers and protects it. The average age of the typical shingle roof can range anywhere from 10-15 years, depending upon the weather conditions they are subjected to and the materials used in the installation. One of the best ways to extend that lifespan as long as possible is through the use of preventative roof repairs, general maintenance and an annual roofing inspection. Without these three important aspects of building care, you can bet that an emergency roof repair will strike you sooner or later. Even the tiniest of roof leaks are a serious threat to your home or business. That’s because when water enters the warm and dark recesses of your attics, walls and ceiling insulation, mold, fungus and mildew can begin to form and grow.
After just 48 hours, wood rotting fungus, smelly mildew and dangerous black mold can all be thriving and spreading throughout your structure. Once black mold has reached the interior of your dwelling, any occupants who are exposed to the mold or the airborne spores are going to become stricken with respiratory ailments and will eventually become much sicker the longer they come into contact with it. That’s why when a roofing leak begins; it’s in your best interests to call us so we can take care of the problem immediately. Use the following tips for extending your shingles life and you’ll easily prevent costly shingle repairs or a total roof replacement from surprising you ever again.