Zehner roofing contractors
Never climb on your own roof and inspect the structure, as this can be a dangerous and even deadly task if you don’t have the proper training and safety equipment. Be sure your roofers perform a complete and thorough roof inspection before they provide you with a bid for any emergency roof repairs; otherwise you may get stuck with a high priced and unnecessary roof replacement. Call us right away or fill out the box in the upper right hand corner of your screen for a free roof inspection and no obligation estimate today and you can be sure we’ll help you keep your next shingle repair as cheap as possible.
Broken, Missing or Damaged Shingles - Repair these inexpensive roofing troubles quickly before expensive roof leaks have a chance to happen.
- Cracked, Split or Peeling Sealants - These areas of the roof tend to quickly decay due to their shorter lifespan and should be inspected regularly to prevent roof leaks.
- Rust or Other Heavy Discolorations - Stains and other dark marks can be a sure sign that roofing sealants or flashing troubles are just right around the corner.
- Damaged Soffit and Fascia - Aluminum/vinyl soffit and fascia can be damaged in high winds and storms easily. Check for problems regularly to prevent future roof leaks.
- Clogged or Misaligned Gutters - When gutters and downspouts are clogged with debris or improperly installed, they can cause roof leaks. Be sure to inspect these areas often to prevent expensive roof repairs.
- Window, Siding and Door Leaks - Often overlooked, these sections of your home or business can act like a roof leak, but can end up costing you a fortune if not taken care of right away.
Most roofing repairs can be prevented using these simple tips and basic techniques for asphalt shingle roof care and maintenance
After the inspection, our roofers will send you an instant email response with our quote. Our email includes a detailed cost breakdown list of all the work that needs to be performed, as well as plenty of digital photos of all the roofing troubles we find. This way, you can see for yourself what condition your roof is in and not just take our word for. Call Roofrepair.link now or fill out the information form in the upper right hand corner of your screen and we’ll provide you with a total roofing inspection today.