Gainsborough roofing contractors in South East
Early Roof Repairs Prevent Emergency Roofing Repairs Later
When roof repairs are visible such as broken shingles or loose satellite dishes, you can bet that a roof leak is going to happen in this location soon-if it hasn’t already. By spotting the early warning signs and signals that your roof is in trouble can prevent major roofing catastrophes from costing you a fortune in repairs later on down the road. Most roofing troubles can easily be spotted from the safety of the ground.
Keeping your roof in tip top condition now can prevent costly roof repair problems from happening in the future. But when repairs are inevitable, you’ll need to use these tips and techniques to ensure your roof repairs last for years to come.
Roofing Maintenance Checklist
- Remove all leaf debris
- Cut branches back from the roof and walls six feet
- Clean gutters and downspouts
- Seal windows and doors
- Clean debris from soffit and fascia with broom
- Keep vines and other landscaping materials away from the home
- Prevent animal infestation by securing all soffit ventilation and closing all holes
- Ensure satellite dishes are attached properly