Downham Market roofing contractors in South West
- Missing, Broken, Damaged Shingles
- Roof Plumbing Pipe Weeping and Staining
- Loose or Bent Ridge Vent
- Fogging Window/Skylight Panes
- Chimney Flashing Corrosion
- Rusting Valley Metal
- Loose Satellite Dishes
- Overflowing or Improperly Sloped Gutters
- Improper Attic Ventilation
- Damaged Drip Edge, Soffit or Fascia
- Signs of Black Mold
- Winter Ice Dams
Broken, Missing or Damaged Shingles - Repair these inexpensive roofing troubles quickly before expensive roof leaks have a chance to happen.
- Cracked, Split or Peeling Sealants - These areas of the roof tend to quickly decay due to their shorter lifespan and should be inspected regularly to prevent roof leaks.
- Rust or Other Heavy Discolorations - Stains and other dark marks can be a sure sign that roofing sealants or flashing troubles are just right around the corner.
- Damaged Soffit and Fascia - Aluminum/vinyl soffit and fascia can be damaged in high winds and storms easily. Check for problems regularly to prevent future roof leaks.
- Clogged or Misaligned Gutters - When gutters and downspouts are clogged with debris or improperly installed, they can cause roof leaks. Be sure to inspect these areas often to prevent expensive roof repairs.
- Window, Siding and Door Leaks - Often overlooked, these sections of your home or business can act like a roof leak, but can end up costing you a fortune if not taken care of right away.
Monthly Maintenance Checklist
- Remove leaf debris from roof valleys, against skylights and behind chimneys
- Clean gutters and downspouts from all debris
- Sweep soffits and fascia clean and clear of all spider webs, dirt and grime
- Cut all tree branches at least six feet back from the entire structure
- Keep vines and other landscaping trimmed away from windows, doors, soffit and fascia
- Ensure proper drainage is in working order around the drip line of your roofs overhang
- Perform a visual inspection of all roofing materials
Early Roof Repairs Prevent Emergency Roofing Repairs Later
When roof repairs are visible such as broken shingles or loose satellite dishes, you can bet that a roof leak is going to happen in this location soon-if it hasn’t already. By spotting the early warning signs and signals that your roof is in trouble can prevent major roofing catastrophes from costing you a fortune in repairs later on down the road. Most roofing troubles can easily be spotted from the safety of the ground.