Waltham Abbey roofing contractors in North West
- Address:3 Longcrofts, Waltham Abbey EN9 1TS, UK
- Phone: +44 1992 611183
- Zip Code:EN9 1TS
- Address:Monkswood Nursery, Pick Hill, Waltham Abbey EN9 3LE, UK
- Phone: +44 7930 337757
- Zip Code:EN9 3LE
- Address:Hillgrove Business Park, Nazeing Rd, Nazeing, Waltham Abbey EN9 2HB, UK
- Phone: +44 1992 890056
- Zip Code:EN9 2HB
- Address:Langridge Cottages, Paynes Ln, Nazeing, Waltham Abbey EN9 2EZ, UK
- Phone: +44 1992 444808
- Zip Code:EN9 2EZ
- Address:5 Eastbrook Rd, Waltham Abbey EN9 3AJ, UK
- Phone: +44 1992 656960
- Zip Code:EN9 3AJ
- Address:36 Valley Cl, Waltham Abbey EN9 2DU, UK
- Phone: +44 7966 970598
- Zip Code:EN9 2DU
- Address:Unit 23, Howard Business Park, Waltham Abbey EN9 1XE, UK
- Phone: +44 20 8524 0071
- Zip Code:EN9 1XE
- Address:15 Pick Hill, Waltham Abbey EN9 3LB, UK
- Phone: +44 7738 596941
- Zip Code:EN9 3LB
- Address:83 Farm Hill Rd, Waltham Abbey EN9 1NG, UK
- Phone: +44 1992 711433
- Zip Code:EN9 1NG
After just 48 hours, wood rotting fungus, smelly mildew and dangerous black mold can all be thriving and spreading throughout your structure. Once black mold has reached the interior of your dwelling, any occupants who are exposed to the mold or the airborne spores are going to become stricken with respiratory ailments and will eventually become much sicker the longer they come into contact with it. That’s why when a roofing leak begins; it’s in your best interests to call us so we can take care of the problem immediately. Use the following tips for extending your shingles life and you’ll easily prevent costly shingle repairs or a total roof replacement from surprising you ever again.
Broken, Missing or Damaged Shingles - Repair these inexpensive roofing troubles quickly before expensive roof leaks have a chance to happen.
- Cracked, Split or Peeling Sealants - These areas of the roof tend to quickly decay due to their shorter lifespan and should be inspected regularly to prevent roof leaks.
- Rust or Other Heavy Discolorations - Stains and other dark marks can be a sure sign that roofing sealants or flashing troubles are just right around the corner.
- Damaged Soffit and Fascia - Aluminum/vinyl soffit and fascia can be damaged in high winds and storms easily. Check for problems regularly to prevent future roof leaks.
- Clogged or Misaligned Gutters - When gutters and downspouts are clogged with debris or improperly installed, they can cause roof leaks. Be sure to inspect these areas often to prevent expensive roof repairs.
- Window, Siding and Door Leaks - Often overlooked, these sections of your home or business can act like a roof leak, but can end up costing you a fortune if not taken care of right away.
Roof Leaks can Be Deadly
Once these toxic byproducts of a roof leak are allowed to continue unabated, the entire roofing structure, attic insulation, air conditioning/heating ducts and ceiling/wall/floor materials may need to be replaced to prevent serious health problems that can occur when the toxic fungi and mold spores are released into the indoor air system of your Waltham Abbey home or business. Black mold has been well documented to cause many serious respiratory problems in both asthmatic and healthy people’s lungs. If you notice black mold in your attic, ceiling or walls after a roof leak, vacate the structure and have repairs made right away.