Sherburn Hill roofing contractors in West Midlands
Monthly Maintenance Checklist
- Remove leaf debris from roof valleys, against skylights and behind chimneys
- Clean gutters and downspouts from all debris
- Sweep soffits and fascia clean and clear of all spider webs, dirt and grime
- Cut all tree branches at least six feet back from the entire structure
- Keep vines and other landscaping trimmed away from windows, doors, soffit and fascia
- Ensure proper drainage is in working order around the drip line of your roofs overhang
- Perform a visual inspection of all roofing materials
Do I Need an Emergency Roof Repair?
Whether you like it or not, a roof leak can strike anyone’s Sherburn Hill, East Midlands roof at any time. When rough summer weather, strong winter storms and even tornados affect the area, instant shingle repairs are going to be necessary.
If your roof is leaking, it’s going to be more than just a big mess leaks are left alone unabated. Use these tips for finding roof leaks and stop them now before they have a chance to become a more costly roof repair project down the road.