Broadclyst roofing contractors in West Midlands
Broken, Missing or Damaged Shingles - Repair these inexpensive roofing troubles quickly before expensive roof leaks have a chance to happen.
- Cracked, Split or Peeling Sealants - These areas of the roof tend to quickly decay due to their shorter lifespan and should be inspected regularly to prevent roof leaks.
- Rust or Other Heavy Discolorations - Stains and other dark marks can be a sure sign that roofing sealants or flashing troubles are just right around the corner.
- Damaged Soffit and Fascia - Aluminum/vinyl soffit and fascia can be damaged in high winds and storms easily. Check for problems regularly to prevent future roof leaks.
- Clogged or Misaligned Gutters - When gutters and downspouts are clogged with debris or improperly installed, they can cause roof leaks. Be sure to inspect these areas often to prevent expensive roof repairs.
- Window, Siding and Door Leaks - Often overlooked, these sections of your home or business can act like a roof leak, but can end up costing you a fortune if not taken care of right away.
Getting the Most out of Your Emergency Roof Repair
With over 40 years of leak repair, roofing inspections and roof replacement experience, same day services guaranteed and six consecutive years as the nation’s leading roofing repair service for Sears/Diamond Exteriors, you can be sure that we have what it takes to get your roofing troubles solved without a hitch. Don’t let small roof leaks become a total roof replacement project overnight. Call us today and you’ll be sure to get the most out of your roof inspection, repair project or complete replacement—guaranteed.
Use the following tools and tips for keeping your next roofing repair cost down to a minimum
Roofing repair can easily become a costly endeavor when leaks have been allowed to continue unabated. Within 36 hours after a roof leak, mildew, fungus and black mold can form. This can not only cause expensive damages but also serious health concerns. Once mold spores become airborne, serious respiratory infections and other health concerns will quickly become evident in the structure.
Roof Leaks can be Hazardous to your Health
Rotting wood fungus, stinky mildew troubles and deadly black mold can all form inside of attic spaces, on drywall ceilings and behind walls. Within just 36 hours after water has infiltrated the structure, your indoor air quality can be ruined forever—or at least until the affected materials are removed and replaced with new ones. White wood fungus can destroy your structural components in just months. Mildew stains can bring smelly and musty odors into the home for good. If black mold is allowed to form, spores that are released into the air can cause serious respiratory problems and is a health hazard to those living or working within the structure. Black mold can grow on all wet surfaces, and can only be removed by replacing the affected materials.