Alford roofing contractors in West Lothian
After just 48 hours, wood rotting fungus, smelly mildew and dangerous black mold can all be thriving and spreading throughout your structure. Once black mold has reached the interior of your dwelling, any occupants who are exposed to the mold or the airborne spores are going to become stricken with respiratory ailments and will eventually become much sicker the longer they come into contact with it. That’s why when a roofing leak begins; it’s in your best interests to call us so we can take care of the problem immediately. Use the following tips for extending your shingles life and you’ll easily prevent costly shingle repairs or a total roof replacement from surprising you ever again.
Broken, Missing or Damaged Shingles - Repair these inexpensive roofing troubles quickly before expensive roof leaks have a chance to happen.
- Cracked, Split or Peeling Sealants - These areas of the roof tend to quickly decay due to their shorter lifespan and should be inspected regularly to prevent roof leaks.
- Rust or Other Heavy Discolorations - Stains and other dark marks can be a sure sign that roofing sealants or flashing troubles are just right around the corner.
- Damaged Soffit and Fascia - Aluminum/vinyl soffit and fascia can be damaged in high winds and storms easily. Check for problems regularly to prevent future roof leaks.
- Clogged or Misaligned Gutters - When gutters and downspouts are clogged with debris or improperly installed, they can cause roof leaks. Be sure to inspect these areas often to prevent expensive roof repairs.
- Window, Siding and Door Leaks - Often overlooked, these sections of your home or business can act like a roof leak, but can end up costing you a fortune if not taken care of right away.
Be Sure Roofers Provide References - Even with the best roofing license and all the insurance in the world, your potential roofing contractor might not do the best job on your Alford, West Lothian home or business. The only way you can really tell if your roofer is going to do a good job in the future is by checking on how they performed in the past. With plenty of good references under their belt, your roofer is likely to continue their customer pleasing trend with your project. Be sure any roofing companies that give you a bid can provide you with lots of good references first, so you can be sure that they will do the best work on your repair or roof replacement project.