Cottonwood roofing contractors in Alabama
- Address:19660 Cottonwood Rd, Cottonwood, AL 36320, USA
- Phone: +1 334-691-3150
- Zip Code:36320
- Address:298 Cornfield Ln, Cottonwood, AL 36320, USA
- Phone: +1 334-792-2596
- Zip Code:36320
Preventing Emergency Roof Repairs
Your repairs and replacement expenses are a costly investment that shouldn’t be taken for granted. It’s in you and your bank accounts best interest to prevent expensive repairs before they have a chance to start. With the right maintenance, the necessary shingle repairs and a roof inspection performed each year or sooner, you can help to prevent an expensive roof replacement project down the road. It’s never a good idea to climb on your roof, but from the safety of the ground, you can easily spot the following roofing troubles so you can prevent more serious problems before they have a chance to start. Be sure your roofers do a thorough and complete roofing inspection at least twice a year to prevent future roof repairs and extend the lifespan of your existing roof.
- Broken, damaged or missing shingles
- Cracked, split or peeling sealants, rubber or tar
- Rusting or corroding flashing
- Bent, blocked or loose ridge ventilation
- Plumbing pipe disrepair
- Skylight or window pane fogging
- Leaf debris buildup
- Black mold, colorful mildew or white wood fungus
- Loose satellite dish
- Valley troubles
- Clogged gutters
- Many loose shingle granules in gutters and valleys
- Improper attic ventilation
- Ice dams form in the winter
- Damaged soffit, fascia or drip edge
If you spot any of the above signs of roofing problems on your Cottonwood, Alabama home or businesses roof: don’t let problems turn into expensive repairs, time consuming cleanup or deadly black mold, call roof repair right now before your roof leak turns into a roofing nightmare.
Whether you’re selling your home or you’re performing annual maintenance on your home, having a roof inspection done by professional roofing company is sure to prevent roof leaks and allow you to gauge the true value of your home.
Be Sure Roofers Provide References - Even with the best roofing license and all the insurance in the world, your potential roofing contractor might not do the best job on your Cottonwood, Alabama home or business. The only way you can really tell if your roofer is going to do a good job in the future is by checking on how they performed in the past. With plenty of good references under their belt, your roofer is likely to continue their customer pleasing trend with your project. Be sure any roofing companies that give you a bid can provide you with lots of good references first, so you can be sure that they will do the best work on your repair or roof replacement project.
Cottonwood is a town in Houston County, Alabama, US, located at 31.098934\-85.375665, with ZIP code(s) 36301. If you are looking for contractors in industrial roofing, you will find proper nearest contractors in Cottonwood, AL, who work with insurance metal skillion.
Monthly Maintenance Checklist
- Remove leaf debris from roof valleys, against skylights and behind chimneys
- Clean gutters and downspouts from all debris
- Sweep soffits and fascia clean and clear of all spider webs, dirt and grime
- Cut all tree branches at least six feet back from the entire structure
- Keep vines and other landscaping trimmed away from windows, doors, soffit and fascia
- Ensure proper drainage is in working order around the drip line of your roofs overhang
- Perform a visual inspection of all roofing materials