Lincoln roofing contractors in Alabama
Roof Leak Symptoms
Check your roof regularly for any of these roofing troubles; especially after strong rain, wind or snow storms. Be sure a licensed, insured and experienced roof leak trouble shooter takes care of any problems before they get too difficult to manage.
- Blown Off, Broken or Missing Shingles
- Bent Ridge Ventilation
- Lead Plumbing Pipe Boot Damages
- Heavy Stains Around Skylights/Chimneys/Roof Valleys
- Rusting and Corroding Flashing
- Decomposing, Cracking or Splitting Sealants
- Overflowing or Leveled Gutters
- Loose Satellite Dishes
- Improper Attic Ventilation
- Winter Ice Dams
- Evidence of Black Mold, Wood Fungus or Mildew
- Fogging Window/Skylight Panes
Make Certain a Complete Roofing Inspection takes Place - A roof inspection is much more than just a quick look at the shingles or using a garden hose to find a roof leak. It involves inspecting every aspect of your roofing system to pinpoint hidden roofing concerns and stopping roof leaks now—as well as prevent future roof leaks to come. Many roof companies will want to have a complete roof replacement done to your Lincoln, Alabama roof. While a complete replacement is sometimes necessary; it’s not always the case. Many times, small and more cost effective roof repairs can be made to prevent roof leaks and extend the lifespan of your existing shingle roof. Be sure that your roofers look at more than just the shingles. An experienced roof leak trouble shooter will look for damaged soffit, fascia, drip edge and roof flashings as well as chimneys, skylights plumbing pipes and ridge ventilation to ensure roof leaks are cured for good. Windows, doors and gutter systems can sometimes harbor roof leak woes as well and should be inspected along with the rest of the roofing system to make certain that all of your now and future roof leaks are kept at bay.
Monthly Maintenance Checklist
- Remove leaf debris from roof valleys, against skylights and behind chimneys
- Clean gutters and downspouts from all debris
- Sweep soffits and fascia clean and clear of all spider webs, dirt and grime
- Cut all tree branches at least six feet back from the entire structure
- Keep vines and other landscaping trimmed away from windows, doors, soffit and fascia
- Ensure proper drainage is in working order around the drip line of your roofs overhang
- Perform a visual inspection of all roofing materials
Lincoln is a town in Talladega County, Alabama, US, located at 33.605913\-86.111152, with ZIP code(s) 35096. If you are looking for companies in corporate roofing, you will find proper top 100 companies in Lincoln, AL, who work with design aluminum pyramid.
Stop Roof Leaks Now
Preventing a roof leak is easy—as long as it’s caught before it has a chance to happen. But what happens when you have a roof leak right now? Preventative maintenance and inspections help prevent leaky roofs, but when a roof leak happens on your Lincoln, AL home or business, it’s imperative that you make the needed roof repair right away before problems can become more expensive. Within 36 hours of a roof leak, you can bet that deadly black mold, toxic mildew and wood rotting fungus will begin to form right away, even in the dead of winter. Just because a roof leak is a minor inconvenience you feel you can put off now, doesn’t mean it’s a good idea. Call a licensed and insured roof repair crew to deal with the issue before it has a chance to blow your bank.