Russellville roofing contractors in Alabama
- Address:110 Potts Rd, Russellville, AL 35654, USA
- Phone: +1 859-624-4176
- Zip Code:35654
- Address:2050 Hovater Mill Rd, Russellville, AL 35653, USA
- Phone: +1 256-332-6244
- Zip Code:35653
Roof Leaks can be Hazardous to your Health
Rotting wood fungus, stinky mildew troubles and deadly black mold can all form inside of attic spaces, on drywall ceilings and behind walls. Within just 36 hours after water has infiltrated the structure, your indoor air quality can be ruined forever—or at least until the affected materials are removed and replaced with new ones. White wood fungus can destroy your structural components in just months. Mildew stains can bring smelly and musty odors into the home for good. If black mold is allowed to form, spores that are released into the air can cause serious respiratory problems and is a health hazard to those living or working within the structure. Black mold can grow on all wet surfaces, and can only be removed by replacing the affected materials.
Russellville is a town in Franklin County, Alabama, US, located at 34.506568\-87.725726, with ZIP code(s) 35653. If you are looking for companies in corporate roofing, you will find proper affordable companies in Russellville, AL, who work with replacement aluminum skillion.
Monthly Maintenance Checklist
- Remove leaf debris from roof valleys, against skylights and behind chimneys
- Clean gutters and downspouts from all debris
- Sweep soffits and fascia clean and clear of all spider webs, dirt and grime
- Cut all tree branches at least six feet back from the entire structure
- Keep vines and other landscaping trimmed away from windows, doors, soffit and fascia
- Ensure proper drainage is in working order around the drip line of your roofs overhang
- Perform a visual inspection of all roofing materials
After the inspection, our roofers will send you an instant email response with our quote. Our email includes a detailed cost breakdown list of all the work that needs to be performed, as well as plenty of digital photos of all the roofing troubles we find. This way, you can see for yourself what condition your roof is in and not just take our word for. Call Roofrepair.link now or fill out the information form in the upper right hand corner of your screen and we’ll provide you with a total roofing inspection today.