Rio Rico roofing contractors in Arizona
Monthly Maintenance Checklist
- Remove leaf debris from roof valleys, against skylights and behind chimneys
- Clean gutters and downspouts from all debris
- Sweep soffits and fascia clean and clear of all spider webs, dirt and grime
- Cut all tree branches at least six feet back from the entire structure
- Keep vines and other landscaping trimmed away from windows, doors, soffit and fascia
- Ensure proper drainage is in working order around the drip line of your roofs overhang
- Perform a visual inspection of all roofing materials
Prevent Emergency Roof Repairs Before they Start
That’s why it’s so important to find the right roofing contractor for the job. When you ensure that your roof system is in tip top shape through roofing inspections, with a yearly maintenance plan and the occasional roof repair, you can prevent costly roofing problems and even a complete roof replacement. While an asphalt shingle roof replacement is recommended about every 15 years, with the right roofers to help you keep your existing roof in the best shape possible, you can extend that life up to 25 years or more.
Roofing Inspections 101
Getting the most out of your existing or new asphalt shingle roof starts with having a roof inspection performed on your Rio Rico, AZ roof at least twice a year by a crew of professional roofers who specialize in roof leak trouble shooting. Don’t settle for just the average roofer to inspect your shingle roof. Many times a conventional roofer will overlook minor damages and request that you need a complete roof replacement. This is because it’s much easier and the roofer will get more money for the job. If you use an experienced roof repair trouble shooter, you can be sure that minor roofing problems are identified and repaired right away to prevent future roof repairs as well as ensure your existing shingles last as long as possible before the inevitable and expensive total shingle replacement is necessary.
Rio Rico is a town in Santa Cruz County, Arizona, US, located at 31.4851\-110.9898, with ZIP code(s) 85648. If you are looking for contractors in commercial roofing, you will find proper reputable contractors in Rio Rico, AZ, who work with estimates shingles dome.