Ozark roofing contractors in Arkansas
- Address:1004 S 3rd St, Ozark, MO 65721, USA
- Phone: +1 417-848-2400
- Zip Code:65721
- Address:282 Bristlecone Dr, Ozark, MO 65721, USA
- Phone: +1 417-761-1489
- Zip Code:65721
Roofing Inspections 101
Getting the most out of your existing or new asphalt shingle roof starts with having a roof inspection performed on your Ozark, AR roof at least twice a year by a crew of professional roofers who specialize in roof leak trouble shooting. Don’t settle for just the average roofer to inspect your shingle roof. Many times a conventional roofer will overlook minor damages and request that you need a complete roof replacement. This is because it’s much easier and the roofer will get more money for the job. If you use an experienced roof repair trouble shooter, you can be sure that minor roofing problems are identified and repaired right away to prevent future roof repairs as well as ensure your existing shingles last as long as possible before the inevitable and expensive total shingle replacement is necessary.
Ozark is a town in Franklin County, Arkansas, US, located at 35.524645\-93.837423, with ZIP code(s) 72949. If you are looking for companies in corporate roofing, you will find proper licensed companies in Ozark, AR, who work with construction asphalt skillion.
Keep Landscaping Maintained
One of the easiest things home and business owners can do to protect their roofing investment from unnecessary damages is by keeping an eye on landscaping materials around the structure. Trees that overhang the structure are often at risk for damaging shingle roofing materials. Once wind and strong storms blow through the your area, you can be sure that a tree branch or two are going to damage roofs that are in close proximity. But more often than not, it’s not the strong winds that do the most damages, it’s the weak winds that do.
Monthly Maintenance Checklist
- Remove leaf debris from roof valleys, against skylights and behind chimneys
- Clean gutters and downspouts from all debris
- Sweep soffits and fascia clean and clear of all spider webs, dirt and grime
- Cut all tree branches at least six feet back from the entire structure
- Keep vines and other landscaping trimmed away from windows, doors, soffit and fascia
- Ensure proper drainage is in working order around the drip line of your roofs overhang
- Perform a visual inspection of all roofing materials
Check your Roof Often
By performing minor roofing repairs now, you can easily prevent more expensive roofing problems in the future. Be sure you hire a roof leak specialist and not just a roofer. The difference can be costly as most roofers repair roof leaks by suggesting a complete roof replacement where a professional roof leak trouble shooter will make more cost effective repairs to make certain your existing asphalt shingled roof lasts as long as possible.