Pea Ridge roofing contractors in Arkansas
Roofing Inspections 101
Getting the most out of your existing or new asphalt shingle roof starts with having a roof inspection performed on your Pea Ridge, AR roof at least twice a year by a crew of professional roofers who specialize in roof leak trouble shooting. Don’t settle for just the average roofer to inspect your shingle roof. Many times a conventional roofer will overlook minor damages and request that you need a complete roof replacement. This is because it’s much easier and the roofer will get more money for the job. If you use an experienced roof repair trouble shooter, you can be sure that minor roofing problems are identified and repaired right away to prevent future roof repairs as well as ensure your existing shingles last as long as possible before the inevitable and expensive total shingle replacement is necessary.
Pea Ridge is a town in Benton County, Arkansas, US, located at 36.453884\-94.118026, with ZIP code(s) 72751. If you are looking for companies in commercial roofing, you will find proper best companies in Pea Ridge, AR, who work with restoration shingles butterfly.
Broken, Missing or Damaged Shingles - Repair these inexpensive roofing troubles quickly before expensive roof leaks have a chance to happen.
- Cracked, Split or Peeling Sealants - These areas of the roof tend to quickly decay due to their shorter lifespan and should be inspected regularly to prevent roof leaks.
- Rust or Other Heavy Discolorations - Stains and other dark marks can be a sure sign that roofing sealants or flashing troubles are just right around the corner.
- Damaged Soffit and Fascia - Aluminum/vinyl soffit and fascia can be damaged in high winds and storms easily. Check for problems regularly to prevent future roof leaks.
- Clogged or Misaligned Gutters - When gutters and downspouts are clogged with debris or improperly installed, they can cause roof leaks. Be sure to inspect these areas often to prevent expensive roof repairs.
- Window, Siding and Door Leaks - Often overlooked, these sections of your home or business can act like a roof leak, but can end up costing you a fortune if not taken care of right away.
Monthly Maintenance Checklist
- Remove leaf debris from roof valleys, against skylights and behind chimneys
- Clean gutters and downspouts from all debris
- Sweep soffits and fascia clean and clear of all spider webs, dirt and grime
- Cut all tree branches at least six feet back from the entire structure
- Keep vines and other landscaping trimmed away from windows, doors, soffit and fascia
- Ensure proper drainage is in working order around the drip line of your roofs overhang
- Perform a visual inspection of all roofing materials
Roofing Inspection Checklist
- Broken, damaged or missing shingles
- Peeling, splitting or cracking sealants
- Plumbing pipe problems
- Rusting roof valleys
- Fogged skylight or window panes
- White wood fungus/black mold in attic spaces
- Broken, loose or bent fascia, drip edge or soffit
- Heavy staining or other odd discolorations
- Loose satellite dishes
- Exposed nail heads on shingles
- Clogged gutters
- Wintertime ice dams
Did you notice any of these roofing troubles during your inspection? If you did, don’t let minor problems now cause you major trouble later. Solve all your roofing problems now with a complete and thorough roofing inspection from Roofrepair.link today.