Beaumont roofing contractors in California
- Address:796 Oro Leaf St, Beaumont, CA 92223, USA
- Phone: +1 909-266-4245
- Zip Code:92223
- Address:Beaumont, CA 92223, USA
- Phone: +1 951-769-7242
- Zip Code:92223
It’s not just tree materials either. Shrubs and vines that clog gutters, block soffit ventilation and creep under drip edge can cause a variety of roofing troubles that will age shingles significantly. Be sure you keep all landscaping materials planted and trimmed back at least six feet from the exterior and roof of your dwelling to keep roof repair costs low and shingle lifespan high.
Beaumont is a town in Riverside County, California, US, located at 33.950429\-116.970079, with ZIP code(s) 92223. If you are looking for companies in industrial roofing, you will find proper licensed companies in Beaumont, CA, who work with insulation asphalt butterfly.
Keep Landscaping Maintained
One of the easiest things home and business owners can do to protect their roofing investment from unnecessary damages is by keeping an eye on landscaping materials around the structure. Trees that overhang the structure are often at risk for damaging shingle roofing materials. Once wind and strong storms blow through the your area, you can be sure that a tree branch or two are going to damage roofs that are in close proximity. But more often than not, it’s not the strong winds that do the most damages, it’s the weak winds that do.
Roofing Maintenance Checklist
- Remove all leaf debris
- Cut branches back from the roof and walls six feet
- Clean gutters and downspouts
- Seal windows and doors
- Clean debris from soffit and fascia with broom
- Keep vines and other landscaping materials away from the home
- Prevent animal infestation by securing all soffit ventilation and closing all holes
- Ensure satellite dishes are attached properly