Orinda roofing contractors in California
Prevent Emergency Roof Repairs Before they Start
That’s why it’s so important to find the right roofing contractor for the job. When you ensure that your roof system is in tip top shape through roofing inspections, with a yearly maintenance plan and the occasional roof repair, you can prevent costly roofing problems and even a complete roof replacement. While an asphalt shingle roof replacement is recommended about every 15 years, with the right roofers to help you keep your existing roof in the best shape possible, you can extend that life up to 25 years or more.
Roof Repairs vs. Roof Replacement
Many unethical roofing contractors will tell you a roof replacement is necessary just because it’s easier than finding a roof leak and because they will get more money from the job. In fact, the majority of roofing troubles can easily be repaired without having to replace the entire asphalt shingle roof. The basic rule of thumb for knowing whether or not your roof needs to be replaced is thus: if the majority of your shingle roof exhibits widespread damages on shingles, flashings and sealants, and it’s over or close to 15 years old then you can bet a total replacement is in your best interests. When small areas of the roof are damaged, it’s easy and economical to make a minor repair first. This will allow your existing roof to enjoy many more years of life without the need for a total replacement. If you think your Orinda, California home or business is going to need some major or minor roofing repairs; don’t wait before it’s too late. Call Roofrepair.link right now and prevent future roofing problems today. We’ll send our team of leak finding experts to diagnose and repair any roofing troubles we find and all in the same day—guaranteed. Don’t let roofing repairs become more costly down the road. Act now to receive a free inspection and no obligation roofing inspection today!
Orinda is a town in Contra Costa County, California, US, located at 37.878659\-122.172848, with ZIP code(s) 94563. If you are looking for contractors in residential roofing, you will find proper top contractors in Orinda, CA, who work with inspection rv rubber jerkinhead.
Monthly Maintenance Checklist
- Remove leaf debris from roof valleys, against skylights and behind chimneys
- Clean gutters and downspouts from all debris
- Sweep soffits and fascia clean and clear of all spider webs, dirt and grime
- Cut all tree branches at least six feet back from the entire structure
- Keep vines and other landscaping trimmed away from windows, doors, soffit and fascia
- Ensure proper drainage is in working order around the drip line of your roofs overhang
- Perform a visual inspection of all roofing materials
Spotting Roofing Troubles Before they Start
You don’t have to be a roof leak trouble shooter to spot small roof problems before they have a chance to become big ones. Look for the following signs of roofing troubles on your home or businesses roof. While it’s never a good idea to climb on a ladder yourself, it’s never a bad idea to keep your eyes peeled for any of these signs of roof disrepair as your walking or driving around the perimeter of your Orinda, California home or business. If you see any of these roofing troubles, don’t try to repair them yourself. Call a licensed, insured and experienced roofing contractor today to make the repairs.
- Missing, damaged or broken shingles
- Loose satellite dish
- Bent or loose ridge ventilation
- Cracked, split or peeling sealants
- Damaged soffit, fascia or drip edge
- Corroded flashing
- Fogging skylight or window panes
- Evidence of wood fungus, black mold or musty mildew
- Improper attic ventilation
- Overflowing gutters
- Ice dams form in winter
- Rusting roof valleys
- Odd discolorations and heavy staining
- Roof pipe problems