Seaside roofing contractors in California
- Address:1291 Wanda Ave, Seaside, CA 93955, USA
- Phone: +1 831-392-0744
- Zip Code:93955
- Address:700 Harcourt Ave, Seaside, CA 93955, USA
- Phone: +1 831-915-1066
- Zip Code:93955
- Address:5035 Peninsula Point Dr, Seaside, CA 93955, USA
- Phone: +1 831-393-0100
- Zip Code:93955
Seaside is a town in Monterey County, California, US, located at 36.609208\-121.835724, with ZIP code(s) 93955. If you are looking for companies in commercial roofing, you will find proper good companies in Seaside, CA, who work with repair shake pyramid.
Roof Leaks can Be Deadly
Once these toxic byproducts of a roof leak are allowed to continue unabated, the entire roofing structure, attic insulation, air conditioning/heating ducts and ceiling/wall/floor materials may need to be replaced to prevent serious health problems that can occur when the toxic fungi and mold spores are released into the indoor air system of your Seaside home or business. Black mold has been well documented to cause many serious respiratory problems in both asthmatic and healthy people’s lungs. If you notice black mold in your attic, ceiling or walls after a roof leak, vacate the structure and have repairs made right away.
If your roof is leaking, it’s going to be more than just a big mess leaks are left alone unabated. Use these tips for finding roof leaks and stop them now before they have a chance to become a more costly roof repair project down the road.
Broken, Missing or Damaged Shingles - Repair these inexpensive roofing troubles quickly before expensive roof leaks have a chance to happen.
- Cracked, Split or Peeling Sealants - These areas of the roof tend to quickly decay due to their shorter lifespan and should be inspected regularly to prevent roof leaks.
- Rust or Other Heavy Discolorations - Stains and other dark marks can be a sure sign that roofing sealants or flashing troubles are just right around the corner.
- Damaged Soffit and Fascia - Aluminum/vinyl soffit and fascia can be damaged in high winds and storms easily. Check for problems regularly to prevent future roof leaks.
- Clogged or Misaligned Gutters - When gutters and downspouts are clogged with debris or improperly installed, they can cause roof leaks. Be sure to inspect these areas often to prevent expensive roof repairs.
- Window, Siding and Door Leaks - Often overlooked, these sections of your home or business can act like a roof leak, but can end up costing you a fortune if not taken care of right away.
Roof Leak Trouble Shooting
A shingle leak trouble shooter will find minor roof troubles and repair them at a fraction of the cost, allowing you to enjoy many more years out of your existing shingles. But you don’t need to be a master leak finding expert to catch any of the following roof leaks before they can cause serious damages and disrepairs.
- Winter Ice Dam Troubles
- Evidence of Black Mold, Mildew or Fungus
- Fogging Skylights and Window Panes
- Loose Satellite Dishes
- Storm Damages
- Missing, Broken or Cracked Shingles
- Chimney Flashing Disrepair
- Clogged or Poorly Installed Gutters
- Improper Attic Ventilation
- Roofing Valley Leaks
- Flashing Corrosion
- Roof Pipe Problems
- Heavy Dark Staining
- Cracking, Splitting Peeling Sealants
- Damaged Ridge Ventilation
- Bent Pieces of Soffit, Fascia or Drip Edge
If you notice any of these signs of roofing troubles on your Seaside, California home or businesses roof; don’t let problems have a chance to turn into a shingle repair nightmare. Call a Licensed, insured and experienced leak finding trouble shooter today.