Idaho Springs roofing contractors in Colorado
Broken, Missing or Damaged Shingles - Repair these inexpensive roofing troubles quickly before expensive roof leaks have a chance to happen.
- Cracked, Split or Peeling Sealants - These areas of the roof tend to quickly decay due to their shorter lifespan and should be inspected regularly to prevent roof leaks.
- Rust or Other Heavy Discolorations - Stains and other dark marks can be a sure sign that roofing sealants or flashing troubles are just right around the corner.
- Damaged Soffit and Fascia - Aluminum/vinyl soffit and fascia can be damaged in high winds and storms easily. Check for problems regularly to prevent future roof leaks.
- Clogged or Misaligned Gutters - When gutters and downspouts are clogged with debris or improperly installed, they can cause roof leaks. Be sure to inspect these areas often to prevent expensive roof repairs.
- Window, Siding and Door Leaks - Often overlooked, these sections of your home or business can act like a roof leak, but can end up costing you a fortune if not taken care of right away.
Never climb on a roof without the proper training and safety equipment. You can easily spot the majority of costly roofing troubles safely from the ground. If you notice any of the following roofing problems on your Idaho Springs, Colorado home or business; don’t let damages get more expensive than they already are. Call us right away for a free roof inspection and no obligation roofing estimate today and you can be sure we’ll help you keep roofing costs to a minimum.
Idaho Springs is a town in Clear Creek County, Colorado, US, located at 39.740192\-105.598261, with ZIP code(s) 80452. If you are looking for contractors in commercial roofing, you will find proper nearest contractors in Idaho Springs, CO, who work with snow removal shake pyramid.
Roof Leaks can be Hazardous to your Health
Rotting wood fungus, stinky mildew troubles and deadly black mold can all form inside of attic spaces, on drywall ceilings and behind walls. Within just 36 hours after water has infiltrated the structure, your indoor air quality can be ruined forever—or at least until the affected materials are removed and replaced with new ones. White wood fungus can destroy your structural components in just months. Mildew stains can bring smelly and musty odors into the home for good. If black mold is allowed to form, spores that are released into the air can cause serious respiratory problems and is a health hazard to those living or working within the structure. Black mold can grow on all wet surfaces, and can only be removed by replacing the affected materials.
Stop Roof Leaks Now
Preventing a roof leak is easy—as long as it’s caught before it has a chance to happen. But what happens when you have a roof leak right now? Preventative maintenance and inspections help prevent leaky roofs, but when a roof leak happens on your Idaho Springs, CO home or business, it’s imperative that you make the needed roof repair right away before problems can become more expensive. Within 36 hours of a roof leak, you can bet that deadly black mold, toxic mildew and wood rotting fungus will begin to form right away, even in the dead of winter. Just because a roof leak is a minor inconvenience you feel you can put off now, doesn’t mean it’s a good idea. Call a licensed and insured roof repair crew to deal with the issue before it has a chance to blow your bank.