Gray roofing contractors in Maine
Regular Roofing Inspections Prevent Roof Leaks
If you notice any of these roofing troubles; don’t let small roofing problems turn into huge roofing catastrophes. Call a professional roof leak trouble shooter now before unintended roof leaks have a chance to take place.
Roofing Inspections 101
Getting the most out of your existing or new asphalt shingle roof starts with having a roof inspection performed on your Gray, ME roof at least twice a year by a crew of professional roofers who specialize in roof leak trouble shooting. Don’t settle for just the average roofer to inspect your shingle roof. Many times a conventional roofer will overlook minor damages and request that you need a complete roof replacement. This is because it’s much easier and the roofer will get more money for the job. If you use an experienced roof repair trouble shooter, you can be sure that minor roofing problems are identified and repaired right away to prevent future roof repairs as well as ensure your existing shingles last as long as possible before the inevitable and expensive total shingle replacement is necessary.
Gray is a town in Cumberland County, Maine, US, located at 43.894202\-70.342939, with ZIP code(s) 4039. If you are looking for companies in home roofing, you will find proper recommended companies in Gray, ME, who work with design metal bonnet.
Monthly Maintenance Checklist
- Remove leaf debris from roof valleys, against skylights and behind chimneys
- Clean gutters and downspouts from all debris
- Sweep soffits and fascia clean and clear of all spider webs, dirt and grime
- Cut all tree branches at least six feet back from the entire structure
- Keep vines and other landscaping trimmed away from windows, doors, soffit and fascia
- Ensure proper drainage is in working order around the drip line of your roofs overhang
- Perform a visual inspection of all roofing materials