Alpena roofing contractors in Michigan
- Address:2762 Emmet St, Alpena, MI 49707, USA
- Phone: +1 989-884-3158
- Zip Code:49707
- Address:3336 Piper Rd, Alpena, MI 49707, USA
- Phone: +1 989-358-9921
- Zip Code:49707
- Address:1000 Devere Dr, Alpena, MI 49707, USA
- Phone: +1 989-354-5593
- Zip Code:49707
Alpena is a town in Alpena County, Michigan, US, located at 45.079018\-83.4602, with ZIP code(s) 49707. If you are looking for services in industrial roofing, you will find proper top 100 services in Alpena, MI, who work with snow removal asphalt saltbox.
Preventing Roof Leaks before They Start
Once you’ve stopped the roof leak, it’s important that you keep more roof leaks from taking place. Keep an eye out for potential problems like the ones listed above and be sure to keep leaf debris and branches off of your asphalt shingle roof and out of gutters. Never use harsh abrasives, snow shovels or pressure washing on your shingles as this can easily cause more roof leaks than it prevents. It’s also a good idea to keep trees trimmed back from the structure at least six feet. When swaying branches blown by the wind rub against shingles; it’s a roof leak waiting to take place.
Roofing Inspection Checklist
- Broken, damaged or missing shingles
- Peeling, splitting or cracking sealants
- Plumbing pipe problems
- Rusting roof valleys
- Fogged skylight or window panes
- White wood fungus/black mold in attic spaces
- Broken, loose or bent fascia, drip edge or soffit
- Heavy staining or other odd discolorations
- Loose satellite dishes
- Exposed nail heads on shingles
- Clogged gutters
- Wintertime ice dams
Did you notice any of these roofing troubles during your inspection? If you did, don’t let minor problems now cause you major trouble later. Solve all your roofing problems now with a complete and thorough roofing inspection from Roofrepair.link today.
Broken, Missing or Damaged Shingles - Repair these inexpensive roofing troubles quickly before expensive roof leaks have a chance to happen.
- Cracked, Split or Peeling Sealants - These areas of the roof tend to quickly decay due to their shorter lifespan and should be inspected regularly to prevent roof leaks.
- Rust or Other Heavy Discolorations - Stains and other dark marks can be a sure sign that roofing sealants or flashing troubles are just right around the corner.
- Damaged Soffit and Fascia - Aluminum/vinyl soffit and fascia can be damaged in high winds and storms easily. Check for problems regularly to prevent future roof leaks.
- Clogged or Misaligned Gutters - When gutters and downspouts are clogged with debris or improperly installed, they can cause roof leaks. Be sure to inspect these areas often to prevent expensive roof repairs.
- Window, Siding and Door Leaks - Often overlooked, these sections of your home or business can act like a roof leak, but can end up costing you a fortune if not taken care of right away.
Inspecting your Own Roof
If you see any of the following roofing troubles on your Alpena, Michigan roof; don’t try to repair the damages yourself. Call Roofrepair.link today for a no obligation roofing inspection and a thorough inspection of your entire roofing system. We’ll send our team of qualified roof leak trouble shooters to your home or business today and provide you with a detailed cost breakdown list of the project; complete with digital photos of every roofing problem we find. This way, you can be sure that your roofing troubles are real and they need to be taken care of right away before problems can get worse.