Stephenson roofing contractors in Michigan
Monthly Maintenance Checklist
- Remove leaf debris from roof valleys, against skylights and behind chimneys
- Clean gutters and downspouts from all debris
- Sweep soffits and fascia clean and clear of all spider webs, dirt and grime
- Cut all tree branches at least six feet back from the entire structure
- Keep vines and other landscaping trimmed away from windows, doors, soffit and fascia
- Ensure proper drainage is in working order around the drip line of your roofs overhang
- Perform a visual inspection of all roofing materials
Most roofing repairs can be prevented using these simple tips and basic techniques for asphalt shingle roof care and maintenance
Inspecting your Own Roof
If you see any of the following roofing troubles on your Stephenson, Michigan roof; don’t try to repair the damages yourself. Call Roofrepair.link today for a no obligation roofing inspection and a thorough inspection of your entire roofing system. We’ll send our team of qualified roof leak trouble shooters to your home or business today and provide you with a detailed cost breakdown list of the project; complete with digital photos of every roofing problem we find. This way, you can be sure that your roofing troubles are real and they need to be taken care of right away before problems can get worse.
Roofing Inspections 101
Getting the most out of your existing or new asphalt shingle roof starts with having a roof inspection performed on your Stephenson, MI roof at least twice a year by a crew of professional roofers who specialize in roof leak trouble shooting. Don’t settle for just the average roofer to inspect your shingle roof. Many times a conventional roofer will overlook minor damages and request that you need a complete roof replacement. This is because it’s much easier and the roofer will get more money for the job. If you use an experienced roof repair trouble shooter, you can be sure that minor roofing problems are identified and repaired right away to prevent future roof repairs as well as ensure your existing shingles last as long as possible before the inevitable and expensive total shingle replacement is necessary.
Stephenson is a town in Menominee County, Michigan, US, located at 45.416594\-87.62579, with ZIP code(s) 49887. If you are looking for contractors in commercial roofing, you will find proper top contractors in Stephenson, MI, who work with insurance epdm pyramid.