Spring Lake roofing contractors in New Jersey
- Address:10th Ave, Spring Lake, NJ 07762, USA
- Phone: +1 609-712-8157
- Zip Code:07762
- Address:524 Brighton Ln # 10, Spring Lake, NJ 07762, USA
- Phone: +1 732-974-8466
- Zip Code:07762
It’s not just tree materials either. Shrubs and vines that clog gutters, block soffit ventilation and creep under drip edge can cause a variety of roofing troubles that will age shingles significantly. Be sure you keep all landscaping materials planted and trimmed back at least six feet from the exterior and roof of your dwelling to keep roof repair costs low and shingle lifespan high.
Spring Lake is a town in Monmouth County, New Jersey, US, located at 40.154198\-74.037885, with ZIP code(s) 7762. If you are looking for contractors in residential roofing, you will find proper nationwide contractors in Spring Lake, NJ, who work with waterproofing rubber curved.
Steps to Preventing Roof Repair and Premature Replacement
Whether you have an older asphalt shingle roof or you just had a new one installed, you can bet that it’s one of the most important and expensive investments on your Spring Lake home or business. And with such an important and pricey investment, you definitely want to ensure its longevity is preserved for as long and as affordably as possible. That’s why it’s important to perform a few basic maintenance techniques each month, have the occasional roof repair made when needed and have a professional roof repair trouble shooter inspect your shingle roof regularly. With these three basic plans in place, you can extend the lifespan of your asphalt shingle roof from 10-15 years up to 25 or more and help put off the inevitable and costly total roof replacement.
Monthly Maintenance Checklist
- Remove leaf debris from roof valleys, against skylights and behind chimneys
- Clean gutters and downspouts from all debris
- Sweep soffits and fascia clean and clear of all spider webs, dirt and grime
- Cut all tree branches at least six feet back from the entire structure
- Keep vines and other landscaping trimmed away from windows, doors, soffit and fascia
- Ensure proper drainage is in working order around the drip line of your roofs overhang
- Perform a visual inspection of all roofing materials