Red Hook roofing contractors in New York
- Address:328 Mountain Rd, Red Hook, NY 12571, USA
- Phone: +1 845-758-1444
- Zip Code:12571
- Address:Red Hook, NY 12571, USA
- Phone: +1 845-758-5972
- Zip Code:12571
Keeping roof leaks and other roofing nightmares at bay starts with preventative maintenance. There are a number of minor roofing dilemmas that can occur simply because basic roof maintenance hasn’t been done properly or in a timely fashion. Preventative care and maintenance ensures that your roofing system stays intact during the day to day rigors it experiences. If you keep the following areas of your roof free and clear debris, you can extend the lifespan of your roofing system and make sure that roof leaks never have a chance to happen.
Preventing Roof Leaks with a Roof Inspection
The best way to prevent roofing problems is by hiring professional roofers to inspect your roof. While many roofing companies charge homeowners for an inspection, Roofrepair.link knows that your time is money too. That’s why we offer all our customers a free no obligation roofing inspection. Once our thorough inspection is complete, we immediately send you an email directly from our work vehicle. Our roof leak trouble shooters will send you digital photos of any roofing troubles we find and a detailed report of the suggested repairs to prevent bigger roofing problems before they have a chance to start. Give us a call today or fill out the form in the upper right hand corner of your computer screen and we’ll send our team of highly trained roofing repair experts to pinpoint and repair any troubles we find—the same day we find them.
Red Hook is a town in Dutchess County, New York, US, located at 42.006439\-73.854577, with ZIP code(s) 12571. If you are looking for companies in residential roofing, you will find proper top 100 companies in Red Hook, NY, who work with replacement epdm sawtooth.
Monthly Maintenance Checklist
- Remove leaf debris from roof valleys, against skylights and behind chimneys
- Clean gutters and downspouts from all debris
- Sweep soffits and fascia clean and clear of all spider webs, dirt and grime
- Cut all tree branches at least six feet back from the entire structure
- Keep vines and other landscaping trimmed away from windows, doors, soffit and fascia
- Ensure proper drainage is in working order around the drip line of your roofs overhang
- Perform a visual inspection of all roofing materials