Sherrills Ford roofing contractors in North Carolina
- Address:2223 Whiterock Ct, Sherrills Ford, NC 28673, USA
- Phone: +1 704-663-4111
- Zip Code:28673
- Address:6065 Little Mountain Rd, Sherrills Ford, NC 28673, USA
- Phone: +1 704-883-4485
- Zip Code:28673
A roof leak can be a horrible thing to come home to. Puddled water, stained ceilings and ruined furniture are sure to be discovered. But puddles of water on your floor are just the beginning of problems. Once water has been allowed to sit in insulation, on wood and other roofing materials, dangerous mold, mildew and fungus can begin to grow. Mildew can damage paper products and insulative materials in attic spaces. Wood fungus can grow in warm and wet places within days that can rot structural components, turning them into crumbling woodchips in no time fast.
Check your Roof Often
By performing minor roofing repairs now, you can easily prevent more expensive roofing problems in the future. Be sure you hire a roof leak specialist and not just a roofer. The difference can be costly as most roofers repair roof leaks by suggesting a complete roof replacement where a professional roof leak trouble shooter will make more cost effective repairs to make certain your existing asphalt shingled roof lasts as long as possible.
Sherrills Ford is a town in Catawba County, North Carolina, US, located at 35.596244\-81.033859, with ZIP code(s) 28673. If you are looking for companies in commercial roofing, you will find proper major companies in Sherrills Ford, NC, who work with repair shingles saltbox.
Monthly Maintenance Checklist
- Remove leaf debris from roof valleys, against skylights and behind chimneys
- Clean gutters and downspouts from all debris
- Sweep soffits and fascia clean and clear of all spider webs, dirt and grime
- Cut all tree branches at least six feet back from the entire structure
- Keep vines and other landscaping trimmed away from windows, doors, soffit and fascia
- Ensure proper drainage is in working order around the drip line of your roofs overhang
- Perform a visual inspection of all roofing materials